Sunday 10 May 2015

Tough couple of weeks

The last couple of weeks have been really tough. I haven't been able to get to work as I've felt really down .

Food wise has been good, I've managed to stick to plan for the most part and have still have lost weight at fat club but It's had it challenges like going to a food festival and walking past fish and chip shops.




The above photos are some of the things I've cooked over the last week and as you can see it's all sweet stuff which isn't healthy.







Some of the places I've visited over the last week to try and get myself out of the slump I'm in. I'm really starting to get fed up of feeling sorry for myself but I'm really struggling to fine the positive things in life at the moment. I feel like a prisoner in my own home as most days I don't want to speak to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment